Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty®: Black Ops II
propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare. And with the Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Digital Deluxe Edition
, which includes an exclusive cache of digital content, you’ll be poised to take your game to the next level. Pre-order now and get access to the Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Double XP Launch Weekend. Download Nuketown 2025 for access.
- Nuketown Zombies Bonus Map – Battle hordes of Zombies in this beloved 1960s nuclear neighborhood.
- Nuketown 2025 Bonus Map – Relive the close quarters chaos of this classic fan-favorite map re-imagined in a 1960s visionary depiction of the “model home of the future.”
- Weapon Camo – Rank-up in style with an exclusive multiplayer weapon skin.
- (2) Player Card Backgrounds – Liven up any killcam with two exclusive player card backgrounds, inspired by Nuketown 2025 and Zombies.
- Official Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Soundtrack – A digital copy of composer Jack Wall’s epic in-game score with Theme by Trent Reznor.
- Call of Duty®: World at War Download Token – A bonus digital copy of a Treyarch classic, which traverses WWII storylines from the Pacific and European theaters of war.
- OS:Windows Vista SP2 or Windows 7
- Processor:Intel Core2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHz
- Memory:2GB for 32-bit OS or 4GB for 64-bit OS
- Video:Nvidia GeForce 8800GT 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 3870 512 MB
- Sound:DirectX 9.0c-compatible
- DirectX:DirectX 9.0c
- Internet:Broadband connection required for activation and multiplayer gameplay
- Controller Support:n/a
Download Nuketown 2025 for access to Double XP Launch Weekend.
© 2012 Activision Publishing, Inc. ACTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS and stylized Roman numeral II are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. ESRB rating icons are registered trademarks of the Entertainment Software Association (ESA) and may not be used without permission of the ESA. All other trademarks and trade names are the properties of their respective owners.